TI Performance Systems Senior Manager
Bielsko Biala Poland
The TI Performance System (TIPS) Senior Manager will lead and implement the Lean and Best Practice strategy for the assigned TI Fluid Systems region. Responsible for establishing and monitoring Lean TIPS activities and providing site leadership, direction, and guidance in the implementation of lean principles and the sharing of global best practices. These responsibilities will include both operations and administrative processes.
This position requires a manager who is highly credible and has the experience, energy, and discipline to manage a regional strategy in an extremely complex and goal-driven environment.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Implement the global TI Performance System (TIPS) within each region and drive standardization and execution of TIPS strategy and tools.
- Work closely with the other regional TIPS Senior Managers to ensure lean success stories and best practices are shared.
- Drive the TIPS Operational Excellence Assessment at each site within the region, identify areas of opportunity, and develop roadmaps for each site to drive continuous improvement.
- Remain data focused and use global, standard metrics to baseline the current state and document significant improvements.
- Partner with all regional leaders from executive, middle, and plant level teams to promote TIPS and build and excitement and energy around lean implementation.
- Utilize the common, global project template and share success stories between sites.
- Ensure TIPS roadmaps are in alignment with the goals and expectations of the Regional Directors and provide constant feedback and coaching to ensure operations objectives are met and exceeded.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Influential leader with proven coaching and mentoring expertise.
- Results driven, with formal problem-solving skills.
- Clear communicator, able to address and resolve conflicts quickly.
- Possesses the stature, credibility, and professional experience to easily gain trust, command respect and influence others.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Able to motivate and create support and buy-in across a wide range of stakeholders.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical discipline required; master’s degree preferred.