Technical Specialist II (Application)
CaroTest Center United States
Responsibilities of Position:
- Work knowledge on electromechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Data Acquisition using LabVIEW, Pico scope, Pdaq and other interfaces.
- Familiarity of fuel systems and tests.
- Soldering and wiring skills.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic plumbing experience.
- Ability to read and interoperate electrical schematics.
- Knowledge of environmental chambers and programming.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Instrumentation and controls background.
- Temperature controllers
- Flow meters
- Pressures sensors
- Function generator
- Digital multi meters
- DC Motors
- Pneumatic cylinders
- Control relays
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Ability to travel on short term notice.
- Ability to work in a team environment, with safety first as a primary focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other technicians, engineering and internal customers.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 50 pounds.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
- Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
- Works within an automotive components manufacturing laboratory setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Job Location Specific Requirements:
1. Associates of Applied Science in electronics or equivalent