Systems Analyst I
West Shanghai Jiading China
Advises and assists in the planning, implementation, and administration of Wide Area (WAN) and Local Area (LAN) Networks and other data communications. Diagnoses and resolves LAN and WAN problems. Investigates and evaluates both hardware and software.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Advise and plan new WAN and LAN installations.
- Evaluate WAN and LAN hardware and software.
- Diagnose and resolve WAN and LAN operational problems.
- Install both LAN and WAN hardware and software.
- Order and coordinate the installation of data communications circuits.
- Design, install, and maintain communications backup.
- Manage outside data communications and Internet access.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years NT Network Administration experience.
- WAN experience preferred.
- Experience with router configurations, hubs, switches, print servers, etc. preferred.
- Experience with TCP/IP, frame relay, etc. preferred.
- 2 years PC hardware/software experience.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
- Valid drivers? license and passport.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 15 pounds.
- Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
Job Location Specific Requirements:
1. 4 plus years of IT experience
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or related discipline