Systems Analyst I
Corporate Offices - Auburn Hills United States
Systems Support including deployment, configuration, and maintenance of IT systems software and hardware. Ensures uptime, performance, resource availability, and security within operational guidelines. Provides data analysis, troubleshooting, resolves issues, identifies enhancement, prepares and updates documentation and provides training.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Receive customer issues via phone, email, ticketing system or other modes of approved communication.
- Respond to customer issues and provide updates via phone, ticketing system or other modes of approved communication.
- Resolve problems related to software and network.
- Utilizes ticketing system to track, prioritize and report on customer issues from initiation to closure.
- Initiate escalation when required.
- Deploy, install, and configure software.
- Follow all TI and IT published processes.
- Meet deadlines as established.
- Maintain AD structure.
- Manage ADM accounts access and permissions.
- Support with AD / AAD issues.
- Create and reset ADM accounts (NA, RESOURCE).
- Execute changes to groups/accounts on other OU’s, or domains.
- Supports registering servers with Azure AD.
- Disable Devices in the Garbage OU.
- Create Mail Distribution lists.
- Manage and maintain user termination including data archiving process.
- Off hours support as required.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Customer service driven with an enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Able to work in fast paced environment and multi task.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills, treats people in respectful and professional manner.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Able to manage Windows Systems and Network Users in Active Directory.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Work and act in a safe manner.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competent in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- 1-5 years of systems support experience.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
- Driver’s License.
- Ability to work at a computer for a long period of time.
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 25 pounds.
- Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or related discipline.