Supplier Quality Analyst
Ossian, IN United States
Responsibilities of Position:
- Secure, monitor and maintain production readiness and process capability of our suppliers.
- Coordinate APQP implementation for new program/part modification or processes.
- Ensure acceptable supplier PPAP packages on time, first time right to ensure flawless launch,
- Monitor and follow up of component quality after release for supplier compliance.
- Implement “lessons learned” from existing business / product in new program / parts.
- Initiate and monitor supplier changes and process / part deviations within TI’s change management systems.
- Analyses supplier production processes and quality trend rates to identify and solve problems.
- Reviews analyses and statistical presentation prepared by others for procedural accuracy and theoretical correctness.
- Perform supplier APQP, SBIC and PPAP audits and follow-up on corrective actions for closure.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Formulates and recommends TI policy.
- Self-directed with a high degree of self-motivation.
- Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to read blue print / drawings.
- Some production or manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management
- 2-3 years quality experience.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
- Regular travels to supplier sites.
A degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology