Sr. HR Assistant
Tallassee United States
Assists in the development of state of the art recruiting strategies for identifying, assessing and attracting candidates for our automotive business. Recruits external applicants, monitors internal posting process, interviews applicants, and checks references.
Requirements of Position:
1. Effectively evaluate resumes and application forms; rejecting or referring satisfactory applicants to departmental heads or hiring managers.
2. Interviews applicants for employment.
3. Perform reference checks, determine qualifications and analyze previous experience and training in relation to job specifications.
4. Administer corporate co-op and contract labor program.
5. Maintain employment logs (internal, external, headhunter logs).
6. Monitor corporate verification of employment inquiries.
7. Maintain and administer records/resumes for Employee Referral Program.
8. Administer pre-employment tests.
9. Coordinate visits to colleges, universities, job fairs and related functions as part of the organizationsâ?? recruitment efforts.
10. Assist in the preparation of Affirmative Action Plans.
11. Identify new resources and methods to attract quality applicants.
12. Identify effective Internet recruitment strategies and recruits via the Internet.
13. Administer relocation policy for new hires/transfers.
14. Monitor internal job posting process.
15. Conduct exit interviews.
16. Maintain departmental recruiting budget.
17. Maintain compliance with state and federal legislature.
18. Administer tuition reimbursement program.
19. Answers questions on company employment and related policies and requirements.
20. Other duties as assigned.
1. One to three years of related work experience. Strong knowledge of automotive environment preferred.
2. Successful track record in professional, technical, financial and sales staffing.
3. Excellent oral, written, presentational skills.
4. Ability to utilize computer hardware.
5.Â Ability to handle stress.
6.Â Ability to travel.
1. Experience in EEO, AAO, EAP, Vets 100.6. Prior search experience.
2. Experience utilizing and managing multiple methods to create candidate flow (media/non-media).
Bachelorâ??s Degree required.