Sr Financial Analyst
Ossian, IN United States
This position is within the Corporate Finance organization and will be involved with various market / customer sales analysis, sales forecasting / budget process and will be working with divisional commercial / finance teams.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Tracks customer pricing actuals vs. budget, pricing approvals and develops pricing initiatives with commercial team
- Prepares monthly reports for management that would summarize key financial metrics – Corporate and Divisional analysis looking at actual/forecast variances to prior year and budget. Performs detailed analysis on specific accounts / sites as required
- Prepares materials for Board Meetings and external presentations ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow analysis and financial modeling
- Preparation of budget presentation materials and related analysis
- Develops customer sales and market volume analysis as required
- Supports quarterly sales forecast process mix analysis
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Assures integrity of information provided and performance measurements that are consistent and meaningful to senior management.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Knowledgeable with a variety of finance concepts, practices and procedures.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and perform tasks given tight deadlines.
- Strong leadership, analytical skills and organizational skills. Self-directed with a high degree of self- motivation and attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 25 pounds.
- Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
- Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance and 4-6 years of experience in related field.