Mlada Boleslav Czech Republic
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Support assigned suppliers in implementing and ensuring quality standards and their winding.
2. Analysis of manufacturing processes at the supplier and introduction of improvements with the goal of high quality and cost-effectiveness.
3. Assistance in the selection of new suppliers and suppliers reviews.
4. Performing the sampling of purchased parts with release according to Automotive Standard with corresponding requirements PPM.
5. Implementation of process and supplier audits.
6. Coordination and reporting of quality improvement projects.
7. Responsible handling of supplier complaints after the 8D method.
8. Preparation and management of quality discussions, problem and conflict resolution.
1. Methodological skills for sampling according to Automotive Standard (APQP, PPAP, PPF).
2. Communicative and analytical skills.
3. MS Office skills.
1. Three to five years experience preferably automotive supplier management.
2. Experience with supplier audits and training.
3. User experience and design ISO 9001 and ISO / TS 16949.
Successful completion of a university degree (FH / BA / University). Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering or similar qualification.