Corporate Offices - Auburn Hills United States
Professional representative for the Corporate office responsible for interacting with every level of the organization by appropriately greeting, announcing and directing visitors to the relevant personnel. Performs a variety of standard administrative duties within the organization.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Operate a multi-line telephone system.
- Receive visitors according to appropriate procedures utilizing an online visitor management system and is responsible for assigning security badges.
- Maintain an accurate telephone directory.
- Create and maintain global Facilities directory.
- Create and maintain organization charts.
- Maintain up to date work instructions for all administrative procedures.
- Schedule domestic and international travel for management as needed.
- Organize calendars and schedule appointments.
- Create expense reports.
- Reconcile purchase log.
- Create purchase orders and ensure payment of invoices.
- Create PowerPoint presentations.
- Performs such individual assignments as supervisors and superiors may direct; establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Company and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skills necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Professional communication and telephone mannerisms.
- Customer service driven with an enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with co-workers, customers, vendors and visitors in a respectful and professional manner.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as multi-task.
- Strong organization skills.
- Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative or business experience.
- Maturity and demonstrated aptitude for administrative judgment and initiative.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid driver’s license.
1. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 10 pounds.
2. Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Associates degree or pursuing a business-related degree.