Quality Engineer II
Tech Center - Poland Poland
Alternate Title: Customer Quality Engineer
Designs and installs quality control process sampling systems, procedures and statistical techniques which require a great depth knowledge and the application of sophisticated quality management and measurement systems. Designs specific testing systems, including equipment and devices. May train hourly and exempt staff in quality applications.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Analyses production and quality trend rates to identify and solve problems without requiring shut down or production reduction.
2. Reviews analyses and statistical presentation prepared by others for procedural accuracy and theoretical correctness.
3. Formulates and recommends policy.
4. Conducts economic implication analyses, prepares reports of finding and carries out complicated implementation and training assignments.
5. Performs such individual assignments as supervisors and superiors may direct; ensures adequate and continuous controls are exercised over all assigned activities affecting quality; establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
6. May lead and direct the work of others.
7. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
8. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
1. Regular and predictable attendance.
2. Analyses production and quality trend rates to identify and solve problems without requiring shut down or production reduction.
3. Reviews analyses and statistical presentation prepared by others for procedural accuracy and theoretical correctness.
4. Formulates and recommends policy.
5. Conducts economic implication analyses, prepares reports of finding and carries out complicated implementation and training assignments.
6. Self-directed with a high degree of self- motivation.
7. Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
8. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
1. Some production or manufacturing experience, and professional accreditation as a quality engineer by an appropriate authority.
2. Has 3 or more years of experience as a Quality Engineer.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid driver’s license.
1. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
2. Regularly travels to plant and customer sites.
1. Occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds and frequently carries up to 30 pounds.
2. Maneuvers in, around, under, and about factory and/or laboratory equipment on a regular and continuous basis.
3. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting, and bending.
4. Works at telephone answering equipment, design equipment, and at a PC.
Job Location Specific Requirements:
Team and the role:The role is part of global team. Goal of the role is to ensure 100% green customer scorecard, by driving awareness of status and coordinating improvement actions globally. Duties:Ensure Customer scorecard is accurately reported into FTDS by:Collect Customer Scorecard directly from customer for all Global PlantsCross reference to GQPS Scorecard entry sectionSummarize FTDS status and report items that are affecting FTDS ability to achieve 100% green scorecard / customer satisfaction, including mismatch at Plant level to customer scorecardSupport teams to successfully close items affecting scorecardEnsure GQPS concern management entries are up to date and closed on timeFollow TI CSCC (Customer Safety & Critical Concern) procedure to escalate concernsEnsure Customer Specific requirements are clearly understood within TI FTDS and provide training to all relevant teams Globally for customer quality / warranty policies, procedures and expectations.Coordinate teams across the plants globally for all customer Field and 0 km Quality issues and act as key window person of CustomerSupport Technical and Commercial customer negotiation related to Quality issuesComplete a Read Across / Horizontal Deployment activity for all customer issues on a global basisReview and report Customer Quality responsible status for AQP itemsAttend key customer meetings to ensure a consistent message is received and understood.Attend Customer Specific Program Management ReviewsAny other duties as assigned Requirement:Fluency in EnglishFlency in PolishQuality, warranty engineer, customer service skill in automotive industry more than 2 years is preferableTechnical degreeAbility to travel and work overseas frequentlyAbility to work structured in a frequently pressurised environmentHigh degree of self-motivationGood practical knowledge in handling databases and good skills in EXCEL and other office applicationsExperience dealing with customer portal systemsExcellent verbal and written communication skillsThorough knowledge of systematic problem solving skills (PPS preferred)Internal / external Auditor educationExperienced in working in a project teamTI Automotive Product Knowledge (Fuel Tank and Delivery systems) & good understanding of vehicle systems as benefitExperience of customer Quality/Warranty system is considered as a benefitEngineering & testing experience on vehicle or fuel systems are considered as a benefit We offer:Stable employment in the international organizationHybrid work model (2 days remotely & 3 days from office)Internal and external trainings allowing to boost both hard and soft skillsMultisport cardPrivate medical care packageLife insuranceHoliday bonusJubilee awardPrepaid cards during Easter/Christmas period
A degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
TI Fluid Systems is committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
pregnancy status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.