Schedules and coordinates manufacturing and production operations, supplies delivery and coordination.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Schedules the flow of production and/or materials, supplies and parts within and between departments of the plant.
2. Reviews master production schedule and work orders to establish priorities for specific customer orders and production needs.
3. Revises schedules to accommodate work order changes and customer requirements.
4. Reviews production specifications against plant capabilities.
5. Performs such individual assignments as supervisors and superiors may direct; ensures adequate and continuous controls are exercised over all assigned activities affecting quality; establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
6. May lead and direct the work of others.
7. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
8. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
1. Regular and predictable attendance.
2. Schedules the flow of production and/or materials, supplies and parts within and between departments of the plant.
3. Reviews master production schedule and work orders to establish priorities for specific customer orders and production needs.
4. Revises schedules to accommodate work order changes and customer requirements.
5. Reviews production specifications against plant capabilities.
6. Self-directed with a high degree of self- motivation.
7. Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
8. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
9. In-depth understanding of production administration functions including accounting, engineering and human resources.
1. Broad background in manufacturing technology and line operating experience.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid driver’s license.
1. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
2. May travel to plant and customer sites.
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 15 pounds.
2. Works at telephone answering equipment and at a PC for hours at a time.
3. Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and is occasionally exposed to heat, cold, wet, and fumes/chemicals.
General business and communication skills typically gained through completion of a bachelor?s level college degree.