San Jose Campos Brazil
Market Analyst capable of developing, maintaining, and presenting accurate sales and market data to all company departments in a concise and timely fashion. Market Analyst will be the key focal point for all sales, market, and competitive information relating to forecasts, tracking vs. forecast, and maintaining historical records.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Develop vehicle production forecast by platform, by month, for use in annual plan. Update on a quarterly basis.
2. Provide monthly market review and outlook write-ups to management.
3. Track vehicle production vs. plan and dealer inventory with emphasis on key TI Automotive platforms.
4. Provide liaison with Autofacts and input information into organization as appropriate.
5. Prepare sales reports for QOS and operations meetings.
6. Develop and maintain contacts for OEM scheduling information.
7. Develop annual sales plan using $ per vehicle and production forecasts by month by platform.
8. Maintain market review charts by platform, track new, replacement, and lost business and the sales impact.
9. Prepare market and sales forecast for three year plan submission.
10. Develop and maintain data bases for accurate part % usages, $ per vehicle by product group, and market share vs. competition.
11. Coordinate business unit responses to provide consistent format and summaries to information requests.
12. Provide analytical and research support and liaison with other TI Automotive departments and TI divisions.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. Knowledge of automotive industry and forecasting techniques.
2. Strong analytical skills.
3. Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
4. Proficiency in PC skills such as Microsoft Office.
5. Ability to interface with all levels of management.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid drivers’ license.
1. Ability to travel (including air travel and long automobile trips), including some overnight domestic and international trips.
1. Must work near moving equipment occasionally.
2. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
3. May be required to travel to plant and/or training sites.
4. Some of work time is spent working at a computer.
degree in business or an equivalent degree.