Jr. HR Assistant
Assist in the HR Department with information including record keeping, reporting and information management systems. This position provides administrative and project management support to the HR Manager.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Assist and coordinate employee training programs and records.
2. Coordinate employee relation events and projects.
3. Maintain attendance data and reporting.
4. Payroll and benefits administration to include Kronos data entry and reporting.
5. Payroll database entry and maintenance.
6. Computing wages and recording wages for use in payroll processing.
7. Wage and hour issues.
8. Preparing daily measurable reports.
9. Weekly payroll transmittal, verification and distribution.
10. ID badge setup including door security access.
11. Attendance and Medical Leave tracking.
12. Assisting in maintaining of all personnel files and training records.
13. Serving as the lead person in accident investigation processes.
14. Preparing and filing accidents and documentation of initial claim form for workers’ compensation forms.
1. Possess excellent people relation skills and has demonstrated communication skills.
2. Must have the ability to travel (including air travel and long automobile trips).
3. Must have nothing that would prohibit overnight or extended travel.
1. One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid driver’s license.
1. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 15 pounds.
2. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
The candidate must possess Post Graduation in MBA – HR / MSW. with 2 years experience
Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university.