Corporate Offices - Auburn Hills United States
TI Fluid Systems is seeking an Applications/Analytics Manager to direct a global team. Individual is required to be proficient with Power-BI and have familiarity in the newest Microsoft .NET technologies. The ideal candidate would have experience supporting and improving legacy systems, as well as experience with rolling out Power-BI to a global business.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Manage a Global team of two Application analysts, and three Business Intelligence analysts
2. Prioritize project requests from the business and provide regular feedback to customers
3. Analyze, debug, maintain and enhance existing systems
4. Work closely with internal clients to develop project plans and gather requirements
5. Familiarity with the common problems and solutions for cross-browser compatibility.
6. Manage project timelines and milestones
7. Analyze new technologies for potential future use
8. Manage the transition from Qlik to Power BI for Analytics
1. Highly proficient using BI tools (Excel, SQL, Power-BI, etc.)
2. Comfortable communicating complex technical ideas both orally and through technical documentation (i.e. diagraming, storyboarding, specifications, etc.)
3. Successful at working with non-technical customers to analyze a process, gather requirements and turn results into a design, prototype or complete finished system
4. Experience with managing a technical team.
5. Self-motivated, highly innovative, flexible and self-directed with strong analytical / problem solving skills and a strong attention to detail
6. Strong organizational skills and technical writing ability
7. Customer service driven with an enthusiastic, positive attitude
8. Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
9. Excellent written and verbal communications skills
10. Willing to travel as needed
1. Manufacturing systems / Automotive Industry experience
2. Data Warehousing
3. Knowledge of mobile development (iOS / Android)
4. Integrating with AS/400-based systems
5. Microsoft SharePoint integration
1. 5-7 years of directly related IT experience
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid drivers’ license
1. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time
2. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 25 pounds
3. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending
BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.