IT Analyst II (Systems Support)
Systems Support including deployment, configuration, and maintenance of IT systems software and hardware. Ensures uptime, performance, resource availability, and security within operational guidelines. Provides data analysis, troubleshooting, resolves issues, identifies enhancement, prepares and updates documentation and provides training.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Receive customer issues via phone, email, ticketing system or other modes of approved communication.
- Respond to customer issues and provide updates via phone, ticketing system or other modes of approved communication.
- Resolve system related issues.
- Utilizes ticketing system to track, prioritize and report on customer issues from initiation to closure.
- Initiates escalation when required.
- Follow all TI and IT published processes.
- Meet deadlines as established.
- Off hours support as required.
- Develops interfaces and minor system enhancements.
- Additional Responsibilities for ERP Analyst*
- Additional Responsibilities for PLM Analyst*
- Additional Responsibilities for Global Applications Analyst*
- Customer service driven with an enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Able to work in fast paced environment and multi task.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills, treats people in respectful and professional manner.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Able to manage Windows Systems and Network Users in Active Directory.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Work and act in a safe manner.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competent in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- 5-10 years of systems support experience.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
- Driver’s License.
- Ability to work at a computer for a long period of time.
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 25 pounds.
- Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
Job Location Specific Requirements:
Your responsibilitiesThe PLM Training & Support Specialist will report directly to the PLM Training & Support Manager and will work directly with our PLM team across Europe, Asia Pacific and Americas regions. This position is responsible for and will have direct involvement in the following duties and responsibilities :Systems AdministrationMonitor and administer all aspects of CAD systems, OEM CAD software environments, configuration of data exchange integration, operation and performance including but not limited to the following key areasNX, CATIA, Creo, SolidWorks, AutoCAD and Inventor applicationsmyPLM tool to manage customer/OEM environmentsCAD Integrations to TeamcenterPartner Data Exchange platform
Bachelor’s degree required.
TI Fluid Systems is committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
pregnancy status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.