Corporate Offices - Auburn Hills United States
Position acts as liaison between computer systems users and the Information Technology department for resolution of user issues.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Logs, prioritizes, and routes problems and questions to appropriate IT staff.
2. Tracks problems through resolution and notifies users of final disposition.
3. Initiates escalation procedures when required.
4. Maintains problem/resolution database.
5. Communicates status and notifications to users.
6. Develop user documentation and publication.
7. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
1. Willing to work to schedule as required by volume and projects.
2. Strong professional and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with co-workers and users in a respectful and professional manner.
3. Strong organizational skills and technical writing ability.
4. Customer service driven with an enthusiastic, positive attitude.
5. Proven ability to work independently as well as multi-task.
6. Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office 365 products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
7. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
8. PC deployment using central imaging.
9. Ability to travel to our manufacturing plants on a quarterly basis to provide on-site service and audits when applicable.
1. 2 – 4 years personal computer experience, including deployments
2. Office 365 deployment and support experience.
3. Ticketing system
4. Networking technology familiarity
5. Technical writer training.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid driver’s license.
1. Regular and predictable attendance.
2. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 25 pounds.
2. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
3. Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Job Location Specific Requirements:
Alternate Title: Client Solutions Analyst
Associate degree or equivalent in data processing or related studies.
BS/BA degree Preferred.