Health & Safety Administrator
Corporate Offices - Auburn Hills United States
Administrative support for the Global Environmental, Health & Safety Director and acting as a point of contact for plant for Risk Management administration.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Creating and receiving of purchase orders.
2. Help with development of SharePoint site for facility risk and environmental health and safety data.
3. Makes travel and meeting arrangements. (Minimal)
4. Maintain, track and update data entry via multiple 3rd party software platforms.
5. Ability to work in and control a fast-paced, multi-tasking and highly confidential environment.
6. Prepares routine and advanced correspondence, memoranda, and reports, manages facilities and EHS invoicing and corporate record and file maintenance.
7. Coordinate internal and external audits with plants and 3rd party certification body.
8. Monitor Health, Safety, and Environmental performances, revising and implementing improvement plans.
9. Provide Health, Safety, and Environmental support and training for implemented software systems.
10. Support accident investigation and documentation.
11. Support the safety committee for the Auburn Hills location.
12. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
1. Absolute confidentiality.
2. Will be required to communicate clearly and accurately both verbally and in writing both internally and externally.
3. Excellent computer skills based on Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Power Point, as well as basic data base programs, and the ability to develop unique spreadsheets and presentations.
4. Familiar with the operations of a global business environment.
5. Ability to interface confidently with all departments and units within TI worldwide, including senior executives and director level personnel.
6. Ability to manage and complete tasks within designated time frames.
7. Self-motivated, flexible and detail oriented.
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. 1-3 years experience in administration or similar environment.
2. Preferred experience with worker’s compensation or environmental, health and safety.
3. Automotive industry experience preferred, but not required.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid driver’s license.
1. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to travel.
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 15 pounds.
2. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
3. Some extended non-traditional work hours may be required, including travelling to US based manufacturing sites, and working from remote (home) locations.
1. Bachelor’s degree required.