Financial Analyst II
Reynosa Headquarters Mexico
This position is within the Corporate Finance organization and will be involved with various market / customer sales analysis, sales forecasting / budget process and will be working with divisional commercial / finance teams.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Develops customer revenue analyses, reports, and board meeting presentation materials.
2. Analyzes vehicle production market trends and prepares monthly reports for senior management.
3. Maintains documentation and prepares consolidated report of commercial booking targets and actuals.
4. Coordinates input process of the company’s sales database and work with global teams to complete budget / medium-term plan accurately and timely.
5. Coordinates with commercial / finance teams in quarterly rolling sales forecast process and prepares consolidated summaries and analysis for senior management.
6. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
7. Assures integrity of information provided and performance measurements that are consistent and meaningful to senior management.
8. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
1. Knowledgeable with a variety of finance concepts, practices and procedures.
2. Ability to adapt to changing business needs and perform tasks given tight deadlines.
3. Strong leadership, analytical skills and organizational skills. Self-directed with a high degree of self-motivation and attention to detail.
4. Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
5. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
1. 4-6 years of experience in related field.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid driver’s license.
1. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 25 pounds.
2. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
3. Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Job Location Specific Requirements:
Senior Accountant with TAX Experience We are looking for a motivated and organized Senior Accountant with solid Tax experience. The Senior Accountant will ensure that we properly comply with our tax obligations and with account reconciliations among other important tasks. Skills and Requirements:Experience in Accounting and Journal EntriesMust have experience in preparing Account ReconciliationsExperience with COFIDI (CFDI)Experience with Electronic Invoicing v3.3Very strong understanding of VAT (IVA)Must have experience in preparing Income Tax ReturnsGood understanding of ERP systemsStrong problem solving skillsAble to analyze information and provide solutionsGood communication skills (Spanish and English)Good understanding of month-end process
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance