Financial Analyst II
Tallassee United States
Alternate Title: Accounting Specialist
This position is within the Corporate Finance organization and will be involved with financial accounting and reporting of Global Corporate departments, IT and Treasury activities.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Performs month-end, half-year and year-end accounting and reporting requirements of stand-alone Global Corporate reporting entities.
- Supports Financial Accounting Manager with activities supporting North American based entities that may include: financial submissions for Corporate consolidation, maintaining local trial balance, reviewing journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis of key financial accounts.
- Supports Global IT recharges and allocations processes and liaisons with Global IT and Divisional stakeholders.
- Supports recharges of Corporate costs to international divisional units.
- Assesses and evaluates internal controls over financial reporting and remediation of deficiencies identified.
- Supports annual budget and rolling short – term forecast for Corporate reporting entities.
- Supports migration of financial reporting systems.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Assures integrity of information provided and performance measurements that are consistent and meaningful to senior management.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Knowledgeable with accounting principles and finance concepts, practices and procedures.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and perform tasks given tight deadlines.
- BPCS and/or OneStream experience
- Strong leadership, analytical skills and organizational skills. Self-directed with a high degree of self-motivation and attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- 1-2 years of experience in related field.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 25 pounds.
- Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
- Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
TI Fluid Systems is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.