Finance Manager - Small
Oversees all financial activities and administrative and control processes for the Division. Provide leadership and helps to drive the business.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Develops and implements administrative procedures for the plant in order to guarantee the quality and timeliness of the reporting and meeting local and corporate regulations.
2. Develops plans, budgets, forecasts, financial results and other reports to guide management decisions.
3. Prepares capital and operating plans and evaluates the results of the operation.
4. Establishes and maintains effective channels of communication upward, downward and laterally.
5. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
6. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
1. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
2. Knowledgeable with a variety of finance concepts, practices and procedures.
3. Strong analytical abilities.
4. Self-directed with a high degree of self- motivation.
5. Proficient computer skills, acquainted with ERP usage and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
1. Experience in financial management in an operational environment.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid passport and driver’s license.
1. Ability to work at a personal computer, or be on manufacturing floors, for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to travel (domestic and international).
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 15 pounds.
2. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
3. Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Minimum Bachelor?s degree. Master will be valued.