Caro Plant (aft ops) United States
Facilities management for the Global Headquarters of an Automotive Company. This position interacts with every level and across all disciplines of the organization and requires a professional demeanor with exceptional customer service skills. Responsible for building and grounds maintenance and ensures optimal functioning of building systems including mechanical, electrical, fire/life safety, and elevators.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Knowledge of building systems (electrical, HVAC, plumbing, fire protection and security).
2. Responsible for building maintenance and grounds with strong attention to detail.
3. Oversee contractors required for facility maintenance and renovations.
4. Responsible for meeting budgetary guidelines and provides guidance for establishing budgets and forecasts.
5. Familiar with a variety of the fieldâ??s concepts, practices, and procedures.
6. Performs a variety of tasks.
7. Promotes and supports Companyâ??s mission, vision and corporate top values.
8. Responsible for providing a safe and positive work environment for all employees.
9. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
10. Manages others.
11. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
1. Ability to meet deadlines and work in a structured corporate environment.
2. Strong conceptual, analytical, and managerial skills.
3. Successful contract negotiation skills.
4. Excellent problem solving skills.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
6. Self-directed with a high degree of self- motivation.
7. Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products.
8. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
1.Â Minimum of 5 years experience.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid passport and driver’s license.
1. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to travel between vendor, and customer sites.
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 50 pounds and frequently carries up to 30 pounds
2. Maneuvers in, around, under, and about factory and/or laboratory equipment on a regular and continuous basis.
3. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
4. Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Bachelorâ??s degree in a technical, business administration or related field preferred.