Caro Plant (aft ops) United States
Responsible for managing all facilities engineering functions to include supervision of personnel, project administration, planning, budgeting, reporting, real estate duties and environmental functions. This position will support corporate safety initiatives, and plant safety committee with risk assessments and accident investigations.
Duties and Requirements of the Job (listed in order of importance):
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks with complex requirements and aggressive due dates.
- Supervise facilities’ staff.
- Manage and oversee contractors required for multiple services i.e. lawn care, snow removal, HVAC, forklifts, rugs/mats/soaker pads, insect control, security, utilities and communicate with each as necessary to provide a safe work environment.
- Coordinate/direct all building construction and facility improvement projects.
- Plan/budget for the three facility accounts.
- Develop, review and maintain all real estate documents.
- Track and administer regulatory programs for environmental compliance.
- Plan and supervise all office rearrangements and relocations.
- Provide assistance to manufacturing engineers in supporting assembly line equipment uptime and improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Ability to coordinate assignments and workload with staff.
- Ability to analyze real estate documents such as contracts, leases and land descriptions.
- Ability to interpret environmental regulations and deal with government agencies.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural documentation.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of company management as well as outside contractors, consultants, and governmental officials.
Physical Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Requires sitting, standing, or walking most of the day.
Licensing or Other Special Certifications Required:
- Valid driver’s license.
- BSME, BSEE, Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental, Health and Safety, Industrial Hygiene, or related field, or 10 years related experience and or training.
- Master Electrician or equivalent experience
- Storm Water Operator certification or attain certification within 9 months.
- ISO14001 Lead Auditor certificate or attain certification within 9 months.
- DOT Certification or attain certification within 9 months.