Corporate Offices - Auburn Hills United States
Manage all administrative aspects of the expense reporting and corporate credit card programs. Prepare month-end and quarterly financial reports and analyses and serve as back-up for hourly payroll activities.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Review and audit expense reports to ensure compliance with company policies.
2. Provide guidance to employees on correcting and submitting expense reports. Follow-up with employees regarding out of policy expenses, missing image receipts, incorrect expense type, and other deficiencies.
3. Communicate policy changes and best practices to all card users.
4. Review existing expense reporting processes and systems and propose changes to improve efficiency while maintaining high level of audit density.
5. Produce financial analysis including but not limited to quarterly reporting of travel expenses by category,corporate card usage trends, and audit findings.
6. Support Internal Audit as needed for regular audits of TI facilities and/or to divisional Finance Directors as requested.
7. Support cash forecasting and cash management activities of the company.
8. Assist with pension administration as needed.
9. Support annual budgeting and year-end audit processes as needed.
10. Back up hourly payroll processing.
11. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
12. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
1. Regular and predictable attendance
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills
3. Self-directed with a high degree of self-motivation and a willingness to drive change
4. Strong analytical abilities
5. Excellent organizational skills
6. Working knowledge of BPCS 8.2 and 8.3 preferred
7. Audit and accounting principles knowledge preferred
8. Sound understanding of accounting concepts; accounting experience preferred
9. Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid driver’s license
1. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 10 pounds.
2. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
3. Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Bachelor?s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Foreign language (verbal and written) a plus