Corporate Offices - Auburn Hills United States
Ensures all administrative functions for one or more executives are professionally managed including confidential and time sensitive material. Ensures meetings are organized and supports with meeting minutes and action follow up. Assigned as lead and / or team member to special assignments / projects to drive business performance improvement.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Undertake all Administrative activities including routine and advanced correspondence, letters, memoranda, and reports, furnishing information, scheduling meetings and preparing agendas.
2. Schedule all travel requests for VP / Director.
3. Ability to complete on-line processes including HR, Facilities, IT, Expenses, etc for VP / Director Review travel requests for the region, identifying best cost options in a timely way.
4. Communicate clearly and accurately both verbally and in writing both internally and externally, including with customers, TI responses and key decisions.
5. Use excellent Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) to develop unique spreadsheets and presentations to a quality appropriate to present to customers.
6. Use BPCS tools to receipt incoming materials/invoices and work with AP to process financial transactions.
7. Conduct analysis of spend areas for T&E identifying opportunities to improve performance.
8. Prepare monthly KPI reports summarizing business performance using PLM and Click reporting tools
9. Prepare cost saving projects and work with Directors to implement approved plans.
10. Lead projects such as Program Management Office (PMO), After Market Pricing Analysis and Marketing Communications and other projects as required.
11. Represent the company in a professional, ethical and courteous manner in all relationships whether internal or external to the company.
12. Perform other activities as required by VP / Director.
1. Demonstrated experience handling confidential business information.
2. Able to translate information in to presentations / letters with grammatical skills at the highest level.
3. Strong skills to prepare complex presentations.
4. Strong time management skills.
5. Ability to prioritize for both self and VP/Director ensuring conflict created with subordinates is managed
6. Understanding of the operations of a major business environment.
7. Ability to interface confidently with all departments and units within TI worldwide.
8. Self motivated, flexible and detail oriented.
9. Ability to work in and control a very fast paced, multi tasking and highly confidential environment.
10. Ability to handle frequently changing calendars, meeting activities and constantly changing priorities.
11. Ability to organize complex national and global travel requirements.
1. A minimum of 3 years experience in a related position.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid drivers’ license.
2. Notary public commission helpful, but not required.
1. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to tolerate stress
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 15 pounds.
2. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.