Customer Contact Representative
Corporate Offices - Auburn Hills United States
Assist Account Managers in customer service functions to include customer buyers, engineers, procurement, etc. Maintain internal contact with various departments and manufacturing facilities.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Interface with customer purchasing, engineering, and other customer disciplines.
2. Interface with internal departments and manufacturing facilities.
3. Provide administrative support to all members of the business unit in order to effectively and efficiently serve the customer.
4. Process production quotations.
5. Initiate tool notifications for new business.
6. Process production & prototype quotations.
7. Process prototype & miscellaneous orders and provide follow up to customer on delivery as required.
8. Track the receipt of all prototype, production piece price & tooling purchase orders and enter them into the price maintenance system.
9. Maintain various reports as required.
10. Administer and troubleshoot OEM User IDâ??s and passwords.
11. Attend internal and customer meetings as required.
12. Assist accounting in the resolution of unpaid invoices.
13. Order office supplies and arrange for maintenance of equipment as required.
14. Maintain daily contact with customer web-sites to download RFQâ??s, Purchase Orders and all TI-relevant data.
15. Maintain customer program/part files.Â
16. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
1. Strong organizational skills.
2. Strong interpersonal skills.
3. Knowledge of customer supplier databases helpful
4. Must posses the ability to set priorities
5. Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision and/or direction.
6. No supervisory duties.
7. Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
8. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
1. Experience in sales, marketing or general business equivalent to Two Year degree curriculum.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid driver’s license.
1. Regular and predictable attendance.
2. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
3. Must be willing to travel to meetings, plants, and customers if required.
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 10 pounds.
2. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
3. Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Job Location Specific Requirements:
This position supports our FCS division.
Two year degree