Reynosa Plant 4 Mexico
Alternate Title: Cost Analyst
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Complete month end OPS book.
2. Review capital expenditure justification and Capexs.
3. Complete month-end and year-end closing requirements.
4. Perform analysis of manufacturing performance and general ledger reconciliation.
5. Support plants.Review scrap reporting and analysis.
6. Proficiency with BPCS including general ledger, GBA and product costing.
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to communicate concepts and information in a clear, concise manner.
2. Ability to analyze and problem solve efficiently and effectively.
3. Proficient in product costing.
4. Proficient in general ledger analysis and journal entries.
5. Understands plant production, cost and inventory drivers.
6. Strong business acumen.
7. Good organizational skills.
8. Desire and ability to be promoted.
9. Strong PC and mainframe computer skills including Microsoft Office.
10. Team player with high drive, energy and goals.
11. Ability to instill confidence and support from Group Plant Manager & Group Plant Controller.
12. Three to five years of related experience.
1. Ability to travel to plants for assignments.
2. Ability to relocate.
Licensing or Other Special Certifications:
1. Valid driver’s license.
Job Location Specific Requirements:
English business conversation+2 years working in costs activities in a manufacturing industry
- Four year degree in Accounting/Finance
- CMA, CPA and or MBA
TI Fluid Systems is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.