P68 Accumulators Mexico
Organize, coordinate and monitor all the activity of new programs and engineering changes of the plant from start to finish.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Coordinate the launching process of new programs and engineering changes for the corresponding plant and everything that this process involves in both present and future agreement as the TI corporation has determined.
- Responsible for facilitating the completion of launch program on time.
- Responsible for being the primary contact with platform managers of the respective business units, these being the clients that launches new programs.
- Responsible of being the primary contact with OEM’s for launches, engineering changes, quality issues, or any activity that involves customer approval.
- Responsible for coordinating the representation of the corresponding plant with regard to activities of new programs or launches (Pilots program, assemblies revisions, etc.)
- Responsible for performing activities and / or corresponding reports that involve all the activity of a new program, and launch engineering changes.
- Help and support the termination of pending and / or open issues with appropriate discipline, following established protocols.
- Work with QOS systems, to support the TI quality policy.
- Supporting client visits and follow ups with pending activities.
- Contribute to the environmental system of the plant, being aware of the importance of the requirements of ISO14001:2015 and its benefits, supporting the fulfillment of environmental goals and objectives.
- Notify appropriate staff of any situation that could represent a breach of the environmental, quality or safety system or any condition that has a potential or emergency impact.
- Contribute to the quality system by complying with IATF 16949:2016 and ISO9001:2015 standards.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- 3 years of experience in relative engineering or quality.
- Knowledge of IATF 16949:2016
- Basic knowledge in ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 14001:2015
- Knowledge of core tools, 8D’s
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
- May be required to travel to plant and/or customer sites.
- Ability to travel by air and automobile.
- Occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds.
- Maneuvers in, around, under, and about factory and/or laboratory equipment on a regular and continuous basis.
- Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting, and bending.
- Works within an automotive components manufacturing, office, and laboratory setting and is exposed to heat, cold, wet, and fumes/chemicals.
BS in Engineering