Corporate Offices - Auburn Hills United States
Responsibilities of Position:
- Generate technical and financial reviews and reports for trend analysis and work with required functions to help find solutions and answers
- Assist with budget planning, resources planning/forecasting and resource allocation analysis
- Prepare presentations and supporting documentation for internal and external Top Management/ Customers/ Suppliers meetings (Product Presentations, Reports and Strategy documentations, etc.).
- Prepare meetings and other technical and commercial reviews/ documentation for internal or external use.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel,
- Assist on projects, follow-up on actions within the Global Engineering department and organize meetings with other department leaders
- Monitor and steer performance indicators relative to engineering program/ task execution within the Global engineering organization
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Energetic self-starter
- Highly organized
- Multitasking ability, flexible and reliable
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree from a college, university or technical school in Engineering, Operations Management preferred
- 3-5 years minimum applicable job experience in similar level and industry
Systems is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, pregnancy status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.