Administrative support to Accounts Payable Analysts
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Open and sort incoming mail (electronic and hard copies).
2. Match vendor invoices with purchase order and receiver.
3. Enter data to cost and process invoices for accurate, on-time payment.
4. When applicable, perform 3-way match on-one (invoice, purchase order & receiver), process for payment.
5. Light supplier statement reconciliation.
6. Weekly AP invoice filing.
7. Establish and maintain AP supplier files
8. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
1. Must have excellent organizational skills.
2. Must be able to communicate clearly, both orally and written.
3. Two or more years of related experience.
4. BPCS experience preferred.
5. Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) preferred.
1. Two to four years of experience in related field.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid driver’s license.
1. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 15 pounds.
2. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
Associate degree required in Business, Accounting or Finance. Bachelor degree preferred.