Reynosa Plant 2 Mexico
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Complete month-end and year-end closing requirements.
2. Perform general ledger reconciliation.
3. Assist in quarterly forecast preparation.
4. Assist in transmitting financial results to parent.
5. Compile and analyze medical and workers compensation costs.
6. Support Financial Accounting Manager and Senior Accountants.
7. Reconcile bank accounts.
8. Assist in reconciling intercompany balances.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Accounting experience.
2. Analytical capability.
3. Good organizational skills.
4. Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
5. Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
6. Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
7. Ability to work independently and determine when additional direction and support are required.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid driver’s license and passport.
1. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to travel, although minimal expectations.
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 25 pounds.
2. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
3. Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Job Location Specific Requirements:
Plant Specific Requirements: Responsible for preparation of financial information to assist Plant Controller in the reporting of Short Term Forecast, P&L, weekly reports and General Ledger integrity. Maintenance of plant raw material and finish products costing system and safeguard of fixed assets records. Position Responsibilities:Costing of raw material and finished good under PO contracts and plant approved rates, monthly analysis of cost buckets for scrap, mark up charged and fixed costs assigned to inventory following company guidelines. Review inventory transactions and understand its implications and communicate such to other plant departments on day-to-day activities and train, guide, create a team approach following company processes. Weekly and monthly reconciliation of plant sales. Prepare weekly Short term forecast report and review with plant manager and plant controllerResponsible for assets capitalizations, transfers, disposals ensuring asset documentation is complete, safeguarded and systems sub-ledgers updated. Create awareness with plant departments to ensure policies are followed. Coordinate and report bi annual fixed assets inventory. Responsible for reviewing all AR debits for $2k USD and less and resolve within the plant. Assist plant controller in debit notes reviews for higher amounts as required. Responsible for the analysis and register of all Month end costing reporting process. Elaborate routine journal entries with a mid to high level of complexity. Reconciliation of plant balance sheet accounts including its sub-ledgers and follow up on action plan. Assist controller with budget preparation. Other duties as assigned
Bachelor?s degree minimum