Novo Mesto - Satallite Slovenia
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Complete month-end and year-end closing requirements.
2. Perform general ledger reconciliation.
3. Assist in quarterly forecast preparation.
4. Assist in transmitting financial results to parent.
5. Compile and analyze medical and workers compensation costs.
6. Support Financial Accounting Manager and Senior Accountants.
7. Reconcile bank accounts.
8. Assist in reconciling intercompany balances.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Accounting experience.
2. Analytical capability.
3. Good organizational skills.
4. Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
5. Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
6. Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
7. Ability to work independently and determine when additional direction and support are required.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid driver’s license and passport.
1. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to travel, although minimal expectations.
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 25 pounds.
2. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
3. Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Job Location Specific Requirements:
Slovenian language spoken and writtenEnglish language skills (written and spoken)
Bachelor?s degree minimum