Account Manager II
Reynosa Headquarters Mexico
Responsible for handling all sales related activities for OE customers.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Establish and maintain direct customer contact/relationships. The primary focus will be on customer purchasing with a secondary focus on customer engineering.
- Manage all commercial aspects of account including: new program quoting, change management quoting, sales forecasting, PO management, accrual management, cash collection, and commercial recovery.
- Quoting new business will include leading cross functional teams to generate product offering and cost assumptions, financial modeling of the business case to support quote submission, and leading the quote screening process to gain management approval for quote submission.
- Support program management and manufacturing functions from a commercial aspect for all launches.
- Act as intermediary between customer and other TI Fluid Systems disciplines when appropriate.
- Promote and educate current and potential customers on TI Fluid Systems products and services.
- Identify new opportunities within customer base that are compatible with corporate goals and develop strategies to obtain new business.
- Assist in identifying cost savings opportunities to meet customer and Company requirements.
- Participate in preparation of annual forecast, activity reports and 5-year plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have prior account management experience working at a Tier 1 supplier.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong coordination, time management, and motivation skills.
- Ability to work in an unstructured and frequently stressful environment; must be flexible.
- Computer proficient in MS Office programs.
- At least 5-7 years of account management experience.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 25%
- Ability to tolerate stress.
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 10 pounds.
- Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
- Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, engineering, or similar discipline.
TI Fluid Systems is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.